Thursday, February 21, 2013

Purple Ombre

So I wanted to do an Ombre or gradient eyebrow look...This is my first time doing colored eyebrows on myself. It was actually pretty easy! I watched a few tutorials on Youtube and borrowed a few techniques from Vintageortacky and Queenofblendingmua. I did use gluestick to lay my eyebrow hairs down and applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to help make it easier for me to color in my brows. If you plan to use gluestick on your eyebrows, don't worry... IT WILL WASH OFF Lol! Just make sure you get the ones that say "washable". In keeping with the Ombre theme, I wanted to use some of the same colors from my brows on to my lids. The eye makeup is as bold as the eye brows. I didn't want to have whole lid to be covered in purples so I decided to add a shimmery nude color to lighten it up. The eyeliner is very minimal because I wanted the look to focus on the brows and eye shadows. I also toned down the blush and lip color to keep focus on the eye area. I hope you enjoy the look!



You don't have to use the exact products that I am using. You can use whatever you have in whatever color you want. Here is the product list:

Face & Lips:





Face:
1. Graftobian Creme Foundation - Temptress
2. Givenchy Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen - Mister Macaroon
3. Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette - Soft Pink (3rd blush on 2nd row)


Lips:
19. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip liner - Tiramisu
20. NYX Lipstick - Honey & Circe
21. YSL Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick - Nude Beige
22. L'Oreal Paris Colour Juice Lip Gloss - Peek-a-boo Clear

Eyebrows & Eyes:








Eyebrows & Eyes:
4. Elmer's washable gluestick & NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
5. Kat Von D Memento Mori Palette - Solitude
6. Flirt Cosmetics - Dark Shimmery Purple
7. Coastal Scents - CM07
8. Coastal Scent - CM08
9. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - R.S.V.P.
10. Graftobian Creme Liner - Purple Passion
11. 1st Naked Palette - Virgin
12. Inglot - AMC Shine 07
13. Inglot - Matte - 355 & 390
14. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Zero (upper waterline)
15. Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liquid Liner - Ultra Black
16. L'Oreal Paris Eye Illuminator Eyeliner - Black Crystal (the off white pencil side)
17. Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
18. Ardell Eye Lashes - 81

Follow me on Instagram: RMG_Makeup


No comments:

Post a Comment