Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My New Train Case!

I got a new train case yesterday! My makeup kit is growing and I have been searching for the longest time. I've tried looking on Yazmo.com but they were sold out on the train case that I wanted. I'm kind of glad I didn't purchase from Yazmo.com because they were pretty expensive. Since I am on a budget I decided to look on Amazon.com. I got really lucky and found a train case sold by Sky Enterprise: 19" Makeup Black Aluminum Rolling Cosmetic Train Case Artist Lockable Box. The price of the train case was $49.95 + $18.51 Shipping. So in total I paid $68.46. In comparison to the prices of similar train cases on Amazon, this was the most affordable.

Dimensions: 11"(L) x 14.5"(W) x 19"-38"(H)

Front View

Side View

Back View

Pull Up Handle

Close up of the front. This train case is made out of "good enough, sturdy" plastic and metal buckles. The sturdiness of the plastic is ok for the price.You get what you pay for, right?  I noticed it was sort of "flimsy" once I filled it up with my makeup and brushes and started to roll it around. And want I mean by flimsy is that when I pull the train case in the rolling position, I can see the back part of the case tugging along with the handle. I'll just have to see when I start taking it out and using it.

Close up of the back. There are also locking hooks on both sides.

The top comes off all the way.

There is a detachable mirror that is included.

A view on the inside.

The mid-section opens up on the sides.

Movable hinged compartments.



Top compartments have a velcro cover.

View on the bottom. A brush holder is also included. 

\
The silver case (my 1st train case) compared to my new one. Big difference! Lol.

The train case does come with keys but the locks don't even lock. Personally, I don't really care about it, but if you do, then don't purchase this train case.

Well that's it. I hope my mini review helped!

















No comments:

Post a Comment