Friday, October 31, 2014

Orange is the new Black

I'm kinda late on the Halloween looks this month. And don't be fooled by the title of this post, it's not about the Netflix Series. Anywho, Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year! I use this time to create some fun inspired looks. This is my twist on the "classic" halloween colors: Black and Orange. I wanted something simple but dark and that could work for a fashion editorial. This is another gothy, vampy look. Lol, I kind of look "dead"... The Walking Dead perhaps.. WOW, that was pretty lame. Anyways here is the look and I will list the products that I used.











Product List:

Face: 
  • Mac Prep & Prime Moisture Infusion
  • LorealMagic Nude Liquid Powder Foudation in Sand Beige
  • Nars Blush in Exhibit A
  • Graftobian Pink Creme Makeup
Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Maybelline Color tattoo in  Gold rush
  • Eyeshadows:
    • Inglot
    • Loreal Hip Duos
    • Makeup Forever
    • Coastal Scents
  • Loreal Voluminous Million Lasshes Mascara
  • Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eye Liner
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Zero
Lips:
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Natural
  • Makeup Forever Artist Rouge


No comments:

Post a Comment