Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Future

Wow I haven't updated this for a few weeks now! Well now I am moved into my apartment in Brooklyn and I've been sooo busy job searching! Anyways, Last night I was inspired to do something with the color lime green and something futuristic. Other inspirations was drawn from the harajuku girls from tokoyo and Gwen Stefani's look in No Doubt's "New" music video.

Products I used: Graftobian creme foundation, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, Sephora Nano Liner in white, MUFE & Coastal scents to make the lime green, Loreal HIP duo (the white eye shadow), NYX lip pencil in Flower, Rimmel Lip pencil in Tiramisu, Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Crystal Lilac, MAC ombre blush in Azelea Blossom & Blunt, Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eye Liner, MAC eyeshadow in Vex & Atlantic Blue, Inglot eye shadows in 355/390/19CK, Rimmel Kohl pencil in Light Blue & Eyeshadow stick in Tempting Turquoise, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Radium.

Here is the look:















No comments:

Post a Comment